AMEX CREDIT CARD
An American Express card also called an AmEx, which offers a range of perks, together with rewards points, cashback, and travel perks. Some cards area unit co-branded, like those with Delta and Hilton. In this topic, you will get know about American Express credit card payment step by step process.
American Express credit card login
To login to your account here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and open the link https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/all-cards/.
- There will be an option to login click on the top right corner, and then a page will appear as below.
3. Enter your UserID and your Password and click on ‘Login’ and click on the option of ‘Remember Me’ to save your credentials for next time and you are logged in.
Apply for Amex credit card
If you are thinking to apply for Amex here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and type in https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/all-cards/ and select the card according to your needs.
- And after selecting your choice, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- And fill in the details the page is asking, and once all done, click on submit and review and that’s it you have applied for the card.
Amex credit card application status
To check the status of your application here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the browser and visit https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/all-cards/, then on the top panel, there will be an option of check status click on it.
- Then it will ask for SSN, enter your correct Social Security number (SSN).
- Enter your home zip code, which you have entered in the application.
- There will be an option of ‘Check Application’ click on it, and you will get to know the status of your card.
Pros and cons
Everything comes with pros and cons here are the pros:
- Comes with travel benefits like airport lounge access and complimentary elite status with Hilton and Marriott
- Annual statement credits with Saks and Uber
Coming to cons:
- No bonus rewards on general travel or dining)
- Charges highest annual fees
American express credit card benefits
- You will get rewards on Uber Rides with Platinum
- Rewards linked with Shop Saks with Platinum
- A Reward of $200 Airline Fee Credit
- Get 5X Points on Flights Booking with AirlinesGet 5X Points on Prepaid Hotels
- Earn 1X Points on All Other Eligible Purchases
How to activate and deactivate your card?
To activate your card, open your browser and type in link https://global.americanexpress.com/myca/oce/japa/action/home?request_type=un_Register&Face=en_IN#/. Once you are on the full page, you can enter details.
Enter the details the page is asking for, and you are set! Your card is activated.
Deactivate your Card
- To deactivate your card go to the Amex website and login to your online account
- On the bottom left corner, there will be a chat icon click on that.
- Click on the Chat icon to start talking to a customer service representative.
- Once you are connected, tell them you want to cancel your credit card they will help you with the procedure.
American Express credit card payment
To make payment for your bills, you need to Log in to your account using the steps above mentioned. Once you are logged in on the top panel, there will be an option of Payment click on the Payments option. Once you are on the payment page, choose the option of Manage AutoPay. Then select your Auto Pay amount, and choose to pay your Total New Balance. Select your bank from the bank lists that are enrolled with your Card account, or else enroll a new bank.
Amex’s Customer service number:
You can call up American express to the given number
1800 419 3646
Amex’s customer service address:
P.O. Box 981535
American Express credit card review
Down the lane choosing to use an American Express credit card depends on whether it is essential to consider your needs and preferences. The points and edges that you just get from this card are over what you pay as fees.If you make lots of purchases and love to travel, then this card is for you.
- 1 AMEX CREDIT CARD
- 1.1 American Express credit card login
- 1.2 Apply for Amex credit card
- 1.3 Pros and cons
- 1.4 American express credit card benefits
- 1.5 How to activate and deactivate your card?
- 1.6 American Express credit card payment
- 1.7 American Express credit card review