BARCLAYS CREDIT CARD
Barclays credit card provider headquarters is in the U.K. and it was started in the year 1966. This card Barclays business credit card is for those who have average credit scores or if you want to improve your credit rating
Barclays credit card login
To login to your Barclay bank account here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and click on the link https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/home?secureLogin=
- Then enter your username and password and then to save your credentials for future use click on remember me and then click on ‘Sign In’ and that’s all you are signed in and ready to explore.
Application for Barclays credit card
To apply for barclay us credit card here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and click on link https://cards.barclaycardus.com/
- Then the page loaded will consist of several different types of Barclays card select then credit card which is according to your needs then click on Apply now.
- Fill in the details that the application is asking for and follow the on-screen instructions and then click on review and submit and that’s all now chill and relax.
Check the application status
Now if you want to check the status of your application then you can call on Barclays at 1-888-232-0780 or 1-877-523-0478 and then follow the on-call prompts.
You can also check online for that if you applied for personal Barclay credit card then click on https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search and if you have applied for business Barclay credit card then click on https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search?PARTNERID=BUSINESS and follow the on-screen instructions.
Barclay credit card rewards
- They offer two points for every $1 spent on gas, groceries, and utilities.
- One point per $1 on everything else you spend.
- Points do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing.
- Offers 0% annual fee.
- No limit to the number of points you can ear.
Barclay credit card payment
You can pay for your bill in many ways including:
- Barclays card – You can pay your bill using your debit card within Barclaycard online servicing or through your Barclays bank credit card mobile app for that select ‘Payments’ in the main menu then select on ‘Make a payment’ and pay for it.
- By Direct Debit – You can also set up an automatic payment through your Debit. There are three Direct Debit payment options: the minimum amount, the full balance or a fixed amount. You can choose according to your preferences and that’s it.
- From your bank – You can pay via bank on the following bank details.
Account number: 38290008
Barclays sort code: 20-04-15
- By calling – You can pay over the phone by contacting our Customer Services Team and following the on-call prompts.
Barclay credit card customer service : 1-877-523-0478
Barclays Business credit card pros and cons
Now coming to pros and cons the pros of Barclay Credit Card is:
- There are no annual fees.
- The application process is quite fast.
- In complimentary you will get online FICO credit score access.
- In case of suspicious transaction fast communication in case of suspicious transactions.
- Attractive rewards.
- Receive e-mail alerts whenever your payments are due.
Coming to the cons of Barclays:
- Payments can be on hold up to 15 business days.
- Approval criteria are unclear.
- High incidences reports on mistaken fraud alerts on travel cards.
How to activate and deactivate your card
To activate your card online here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your browser and click on link https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/aiv.action?pageLayout=aivRegistration
- Then a web page will be loaded which will ask for certain details enter all the details carefully and that’s all you are registered and your card is activated.
Now, what if you want to deactivate your card then call on 866-928-8598 and follow the on-call instructions carefully or else you can call on the number which is on the back of your credit card.
Barclay credit card review
Barclays business credit card is for you if you have average credit scores or if you want to improve your credit rating. The point system is very attractive for the customers but the card also carries a high interest rate, currently 25.24% APR.
Another fee to be aware of if you’re planning to spend with internationally based merchants is the 3% foreign transaction fee.
- 1 BARCLAYS CREDIT CARD