BEST BUY CREDIT CARD
Best buy is a superstore for Electronics and they offer two co-branded store cards through which you earn rewards for shopping with the retailer. So if you want to purchase a bunch of electronics like smartphones, HDTVs and laptops can be then you should try Best buy credit card. Now lets into the various topics of credit card i.e., best buy credit card login, financing rewards, and reviews.
Best Buy credit card apply
You can apply for a Best Buy credit card in-store or online. Now if you choose to go for an online method then creating a login account is a mandate for you and for that you can visit https://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/financing-rewards/pcmcat102500050032.c?id=pcmcat102500050032. While applying for a Best Buy credit card, you need to fill out an application. Then Citibank will see your criteria and issues you an appropriate card based on your creditworthiness. Then it will provide you any one of the cards from My Best Buy Visa Platinum, My Best Buy card, My Best Buy Visa Gold.
So, you need generally 700-749 credit score for getting a Best Buy credit card. Otherwise, you need a fair credit score of about 660-699 to qualify for the standard Best Buy version. And all applicants should be 18 years of age or above it.
Check Application Status
To check the status of your Best Buy Credit Card application you need to call on 1-888-574-1301 and follow the on-call commands.
Best Buy Credit Card Login:
To login to your credit card account here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open your internet browser and click on this link https://www.bestbuy.com/identity/signin?token=tid%3Ad5e4cf0f-e5cd-11ea-b200-005056aea993
- Then a page will be loaded which will ask you to enter your username and password and then to save your credentials click on ‘remember me’ and then click on ‘login’ and that’s all you are ready to explore.
- 5% cashback in rewards and 6% for Elite Plus on Best Buy purchases
- 3% cashback in rewards on gas purchases
- 2% cashback in rewards on dining and grocery purchases
- 1% cashback in rewards on everyday purchases
- To qualify for an Elite Plus member, as a shopper must spend a minimum of $3,500 at Best Buy stores or BestBuy.com.
- Limited-time rotating bonus categories
Pros And Cons
Now every card has some pros and cons coming to the pros of Best buy credit card:
- Points don’t expire as long as your account is active in every 12 months.
- Reward certificates will be automatically emailed to your mail as soon as you earn 250 points.
- For discounts of Best Buy merchandise use certificates.
- You can use your certificates with other deals and discounts.
Coming to cons:
- Certificates expire after 60 days.
- Points cannot be awarded of purchases on promotional credit.
- Points can be not awarded on tax.
Best Buy Credit Card Payment
1. To pay your credit card bill via online –
Collect your bank routing number and account number from which you’ll make your online payment then log in to your Best Buy account then register your card details via which you want to pay.
2. Pay your credit card Bill in Store –
To pay your bill to find a store near you via Best Buy store locator and make your payment of Best Buy credit card
3. By Mail –
Email address is given below to pay your bill-
P.O. Box 9001
Louisville, KY 40290-1007
And to pay your Best Buy Visa bill, send the payment and your account number to:
My Best Buy Visa Card Payments
P.O. Box 78009
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8009
And for Overnight Payments via mail, send it on address-
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
4. Pay your credit card Bill by Phone –
To make your payment via phone call on 888-574-1301 then follow the automated system via which you can pay for your bill. Be sure to keep your credit card account number and banking information handy.
Activation and Deactivation process
To activate your card click on the ‘Verify’ option to start with the process or call on 1 (888) 574-1301 to speak with a representative about your My Best Buy account and follow the on-call prompts.
You can cancel your Best Buy credit card by calling customer service at 1-888-574-1301 and following the on-call prompts.
Coming down the lane Best Buy credit card is for you if you are a fan of the latest and greatest electronics, but casual shoppers and techies should know about its high-interest rates because it will nullify the pros.
- 1 BEST BUY CREDIT CARD
- 1.1 Best Buy credit card apply
- 1.2 Check Application Status
- 1.3 Best Buy Credit Card Login:
- 1.4 Rewards
- 1.5 Pros And Cons
- 1.6 Best Buy Credit Card Payment
- 1.7 Activation and Deactivation process
- 1.8 Review: