MILESTONE CREDIT CARD
The Milestone Credit Card is an unsecured card for the people whose credit scores are below 640. The Milestone Card has a $0 security deposit requirement and offers a $300 credit limit, with an annual fee of $35 – $75 in the first year. If you want to apply for this card you also need to know the milestone credit card review.
Apply for a milestone credit card:
Now if you want to apply for a Milestone card here are the steps you need to follow:-
- Open your browser and click on the link https://www.milestonegoldcard.com/home
- Then you will see a page loaded like this with 2 options i.e. Pre-Qualify or Received a Mail offer then choose out of the option that goes with your condition and then fills out the form and submit.
How to check your application status:
Usually, you will receive the confirmation email within 21 days but if you didn’t receive your card within 21 days after being approved, you can immediately call at 1-888-260-4532 and follow the on-call instructions.
Milestone credit card login:
Now to login to your account here are the steps you need to follow-
- Open your browser and fill this link in your search bar https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/.
- Then enter the username and password and click on ‘Remember Me’ to save your credentials for future use and click on ‘Log In’ that’s all you are logged in.
Now, what if you have applied for the card and want to login but you don’t have an account for that, you need to register yourself and for that, you need to click on this link https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Register then follow the screen instructions carefully and that’s all you have registered for your account.
- They offer ID Theft Protection i.e. they provide identity monitoring covering of your social security number, email addresses, debit cards, credit cards, bank accounts, usernames and passwords for web logins, and much more.
- Zero Liability protection
- No security deposit
- Reports are submitted to all the three major credit card bureaus
- Gold benefits
- Price protection
- Rental car insurance
- Roadside assistance
- Travel assistance Identity
- Theft resolution service
Milestone credit card payment:
- You can pay via Online for that you need to login to your account and follow the screen instructions to for your bill.
- Or you can pay by Phone by calling at 800-958-2556 and following the on-call commands. Just remember to keep your details handy.
- Or you can pay by Mail on address.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 84059 Columbus
GA | 31908-4059
Pros and Cons:
- You can build or re-build your credit as this card reports to all three major credit bureaus.
- There is no need for cash for a security deposit or anything.
- There’s a pre-qualification process that allows you to avoid a hard credit inquiry when you apply for the card.
- The rule of no security deposit requires an annual fee dependent on your creditworthiness.
Activate and deactivate your card:
To activate a Milestone card you can log into your online account, then click the “Activate Your Card” link and follow the prompts, else if you can click on this link https://milestone.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FActivation and follow the on-screen instructions.
To cancel a Milestone credit card, you can call on 1 (866) 453-2636 from 6 a.m. – 6. p.m. and follow the on-call commands. Or, you can send a written request to cancel your Milestone card to
Genesis FS Card Services
P.O. Box 4477, Beaverton
Milestone credit card review:
The bottom line of Milestone credit card review is that it has high fees that have a variable annual fee of $35, $59, or $75 and that’s totally based on your creditworthiness. Even people with poor credit can get no-annual-fee credit cards that come with some sort of reward.
First-Year Fee Ongoing Annual Fee