Surge credit card
Surge credit card account can help you to rebuild or improve your credit score. Now you are going to know brief details about how to sign in surge credit card login, surge credit card advantages, and reviews.
The surge credit card offers standard security features, such as limited liability on unauthorized transactions, lost or stolen card replacement.
Surge credit card application:
Applying for the Surge credit card is quick and easy, and can be completed entirely online through the website link. To apply for the surge credit card you need to follow the below steps
Step 1: Open the browser and go to the website of surge credit card
Step 2: You will get to see the continental finance page, now you will see the login page that is present on the left side.
Step 3: In this step, fill out all the details such as the first name, last name, contact details, address details, account details, zip code, etc.
Step 4: Now click on the “Apply” tab and now you will be prompted with a screen that will be confirmed about your application.
You will get an email regarding surge credit card application
If you have any issues or to check the status of your credit card you can call to service number 1-866-449-4514
Surge Credit Card login:-
When you activate a Surge MasterCard, therefore you have to create an account.
Step 1: Open your browser and go to the website of a surge credit card.
Step 2: Then a login page will be loaded to enter your username and password.
Step 3: After giving your details click on the login button.
You can log in to surge credit card login, Online Account Management system to view statements, to make payments, check due dates, and more.
Surge credit card payment:-
Now we are heading to the section of surge credit card payment because when you start using it then it is required for you to pay the bill at a time. So you are able to pay the bills of this card in the following ways.
You can log in to your existing surge credit card account. Now go to the section of manage account and choose to pay the bill. Choose the option to pay online.
You can pay your Surge credit card bill by phone to 1-800-518-6142.
3. by mail
Now that you have chosen this method of payment you will have to mail the payment at the address given below
P.O. Box 6812
Carol Stream, IL 60197-6812
Surge credit card customer service number 1-866-449-4514
If lost your card or stolen, you can contact to 1-800-556-5678
If you any inquires related to the card you can mail to the given address
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220
Can I manage my new Surge card account online?
Yes. You will be able to enroll in Online Banking Service to do all of the following actions with your Surge card and more:
- Make a Surge credit card payment.
- Enroll to receive online statements for your Surge card.
- View recent transactions.
- Previous statement viewing.
- View payment history.
- View your balance and other important Surge credit info.
Activate your credit card:
New cards and reissued credit cards can only be activated over the phone. Call from the phone number that you provided on your application to the toll-free (1-866-513-4598) activation number printed on the sticker affixed to your new card. After activation of your card, within 30 days after you receive your card in the mail.
Surge Credit Card Advantages:-
- Potential Credit Limit Increase after Just 6 Months.
- Enjoy Peace of Mind with $0 Fraud Liability.
- Monthly Reporting to All Three Major Credit Bureaus.
- Free Monthly Credit Score.
Surge Credit Card Disadvantages:-
- If you are building credit for the first time or repairing credit, you can see the impact actions like making your monthly payments on time have on your credit score each month.
- The Surge MasterCard doesn’t offer any rewards, you won’t earn cashback or points on purchases.
- You’ll pay 3% of each transaction made outside of the United States.
- Late payment fee: If you miss paying your bill, so you will be charged up to $40.
- Additional Card Fee: If you add a user to your account, therefore you’ll be charged $30.
Surge credit card review:-
Secured cards like surge credit cards often require security deposits of hundreds of dollars. Depending on your credit, you could qualify for this card without a security deposit, giving you access to an unsecured line of credit.
In conclusion, this card does charge a lot of fees. And, unlike a secured card’s security deposit, these fees aren’t refundable. Because of those drawbacks, the Surge MasterCard is only a good option for people who intend to use it as a short-term credit-building tool. Moreover, once you can qualify for a credit card with fewer fees, so you can close your account.
To know more about credit cards information
- 1 Surge credit card
- 1.1 Surge credit card application:
- 1.2 Surge Credit Card login:-
- 1.3 Surge credit card payment:-
- 1.4 Can I manage my new Surge card account online?
- 1.5 Activate your credit card:
- 1.6 Surge Credit Card Advantages:-
- 1.7 Surge Credit Card Disadvantages:-
- 1.8 Surge credit card review:-