USAA CREDIT CARD
Now you are going to know about USAA credit card application, usaa credit card login process, rewards, usaa secured credit card, and reviews. USAA credit card is preferred for cash rewards which give you 1.5% cashback on your purchases. This credit card is best for earning rewards on dining, military purchases, and may more.
Types of usaa credit cards
The types of USAA credit cards are –
- USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- USAA Rewards American Express Card which gives 3X rewards on dining, Earn 3x points on dining, 2x points on gas and groceries, 1x points on other purchases, and will give 2,500 as bonus points after your first purchase and there is no annual fee.
- USAA Visa credit card Signature Card which is for gas purchases through which you will earn 2x points on gas and dining, 1x points on other purchases and you can earn up to 2,500 bonus points after your first purchase plus there is no annual fee.
- Usaa Cash back credit card Rewards Plus American Express Card which is good for military purchases.
- Rate Advantage Visa Platinum Card as it offers the lowest regular APR.
USAA credit card application
To apply for USAA credit card here are the steps you need to follow:-
Step 1: Open your browser and type in https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/banking-credit-cardsmain
Step 2: Then the loaded page will consist of several USAA credit card options, select any one of the cards according to your needs, and then click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction to apply for your USAA credit card.
How to check application status?
To check your card application you can call on USAA Credit Card and Banking Department at 1.800.531.8722 then enter your USAA number or social security number and follow the on-call prompts to speak to their representative and once you’ve reached to their representative inquire about your credit card status that’s all.
USAA credit card login:
To login to your USAA account:-
- Open your browser and open link https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon?logoffjump=true
- Then enter your username and password and for future use save your credentials by clicking on remember me and then click on ‘Sign In’.
- That’s it you are signed in and ready to explore.
- You will earn 2 points per on $1 spent on gas
- On dining, you will earn 2% cashback.
- The 1 point per $1 spent that you will earn on all other purchases.
Pros and Cons
Coming to pros of USAA credit card:-
- Good for active or retired military members because they can earn rewards on every purchase they make.
- There is no cap on earnings.
- Can redeem points for cash back, gift cards, travel perks, and more.
- No rotating categories.
- No fees deducted on foreign transactions.
- There is no annual fee.
Coming to cons:-
- High fees on late payment.
- No 0% introductory APR period for purchases or balance transfers.
- No rewards.
USAA credit card payment
To pay for your bills here are the steps you need to follow:-
- Log on to your account and then from the left panel of ‘My Tools’ menu, select option of ‘Pay Bills’.
- Then to add the payee, select the ‘Add New Bill’ option than to pay an existing payee automatically, select on ‘Set Up Automatic Payments’.
- Then, enter your payment details and click on ‘Next’.
- After all the steps have done verify the details, and select on ‘Submit’ to start paying your bill automatically.
Usaa mailing Address
9800 Fredericksburg Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78288
Usaa credit card phone numbers
Shortcut Number: #USAA (8722)
You can reach usaa credit card customer service to the given numbers
210-531-USAA (8722) and 800-531-USAA (8722).
Activate and Deactivate your card
To Activate your card,
1. Log in to your USAA online account and select the option of ‘Activate Card’
2. And follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Or call at 210-531-8722 and then follow the on-call prompts to get your card activated.
Similarly to cancel/deactivate your USAA credit card service login to your account and send a secured message. OR call on 800-531-USAA (800-531-8722) and follow the on-call commands.
usaa credit card review
The bottom line is – The primary selling point of the USAA card is it’s potentially low-interest-rate the ongoing APR is 8.40% – 25.40% and that’s a Variable APR that means it’s not fixed.
But we should remember that in the end, every applicant will qualify for this card. Your actual APR will depend on your creditworthiness and other factors. If you are a militant this card is a must go for you!