Wells Fargo Credit Card
Wells Fargo business credit card is the second-largest bank in the United States and is useful for small and large businesses. As a cardholder, you will get benefits like auto rental collision damage waiver, emergency card replacement, roadside dispatch, travel accident insurance, cell phone protection, and travel and emergency assistance services.
Wells Fargo Business Credit Card Apply:
To apply for Wells Fargo cards you just need to follow some simple and easy steps which are as follows –
Step 1. Open your browser and type in https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/
Step 2. Then select the type of card which you want to use for your expenses and then click on ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3. Then a page will appear, fill in all the details carefully and then click on ‘Continue.’
Step 4. Then after all the process is completed you will be all set and your credit card will be activated within 1 week.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Application Status:
If you want to check the status of your credit card you can easily do that, just call on 1-800-967-9521 between 5:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and when the automated call prompts, say, “Check the status of my application.”
Then, enter your Social Security number, and that is all they will provide you with the information you need. You can also check the status online by using Wells Fargo’s application status web page.
Wells Fargo Business credit card Login:
- Go to the web browser and open the website of wells fargo credit card
- Then a page will be generated, fill in your username and password
- And to save your valuable time click on ‘Remember Me’ and click on ‘Sign In’ that’s it you are signed in now.
There are three options for the wells fargo business credit card. And the rewards given by different credit cards are given below.
Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
1. If you are a new customer, get a one-time $500 cashback bonus or bonus points up to 50,000.
2. Earn 1.5% cashback On every $1 you spent.
3. You will receive 1000 points when your company send $1000.
4. For the first nine months, there will be a 0% introductory rate.
Wells Fargo Platinum credit card comes with a free rewards program and your choice of rewards points or cash back.
Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card
1. Cash Back option: Earn 1.5% cashback on every $1 spent6.
2. Reward Points option: Earn 1 point on every $1 spent and receive 1,000 bonus points when your company’s spend is $1,000.
3. $500 to $25,000 credit line.
4. Zero liability protection.
5. Annual Fee: $25 per card.
Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature Card
1.For businesses with annual sales of over $1 million.
2. Get a one-time $1,000 cash back if you are a new customer or 100,000 bonus points when you spend $25,000 in the first three months of the account open date.
3. Cash Back or Reward Points: Earn 1.5% cashback on every $1 you spent or earn 1 point on every $1 spent and receive 5,000 bonus points when your company spends is $10,000.
4. Travel Incidental Fee Reimbursement: up to $100 per calendar year per company.
5. Annual Fee: $0 first year, and then $125.
How To Pay Wells Fargo Credit Card:
You can pay your bill by signing in to Wells Fargo Online.
2. By mail
You can pay via mail on Wells Fargo Card Services,
P.O. Box 51193,
Mail Payments to:
Wells Fargo Card Services: P.O. Box 30086
Los Angeles, CA 90030-0086
3. By Phone.
If you want to make your credit card payment by phone
Cal 1-800-TO-WELLS (1-800-869-3557)
Wells Fargo credit card customer service
For various enquires you can contact the customer service number given below.
- For question or report a lost /stolen card, enroll in rewards programs: 1-800-642-4720
- International Collect Calls: 1-925-825-7600
- Online Application Status: 1-800-967-9521
- Redeem Rewards: 1-877-517-1358
- Pay by Phone: 1-800-869-3557
- Apply by Phone: 1-800-932-6736
Mail General Inquiries to:
Wells Fargo Card Services
P.O. Box 10347
Des Moines, IA 50306-0347
Wells Fargo Business credit card Activate & Deactivate :
You can easily activate your credit card, here are the steps –
- Via Online – Follow the link https://connect.secure.wellsfargo.com/auth/login/present and log into your account and activate it over there.
- Via Phone – You can activate your card from Wells Fargo by calling on 1-877-294-6933 and then follow the on-calls prompt.
- The card also comes with a sticker which consists of the toll-free number on which you can call and activate it.
You can easily deactivate your credit card, here are the steps –
- Before deactivating your card make sure to pay all the pending balance and redeem your rewards
- Wells Fargo will close your account immediately
- Check your free credit report.
- 0% intro APR.
- $0 annual fee.
- Cell phone protection.
- After six months rewards-earning are low.
- Unused points expire after five years.
- Foreign transaction fee.
There is a $0 annual fee The card offers 0% introductory APR in the first 15-month. After that, the APR is a variable of 16.49% to 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
With the money-back choices, cardholders earn 1.5% money back on all purchases (no limits). With the reward points possibility, cardholders earn one purpose per dollar on all purchases and receive one thousand bonus points after you create a minimum of $1,000 in purchases in any monthly request amount. The Wells Fargo Business card number offers a 1/3 introductory April for the primary nine months on each purchase and balance transfers. when the introductory amount, the April is prime + 7.99% to prime plus 17.99%.
- 1 Wells Fargo Credit Card
- 1.1 Wells Fargo Business Credit Card Apply:
- 1.2 Wells Fargo Credit Card Application Status:
- 1.3 Wells Fargo Business credit card Login:
- 1.4 Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
- 1.5 Wells Fargo Business Secured Credit Card
- 1.6 Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature Card
- 1.7 How To Pay Wells Fargo Credit Card:
- 1.8 Wells Fargo Business credit card Activate & Deactivate :
- 1.9 Advantages –
- 1.10 Disadvantages –
- 1.11 Review